Based in Dallas, United States
27 May, 2015
Word Morph! is an endless word puzzle, heartily crafted for casual gamers who like fast-paced, high-score-chase games and of course, have a love for words. The game features simple swipe, drag and drop movement, where you have to transform words by replacing one letter at a time. Each word morphed, adds more time to the clock. Your goal is to stay alive and morph as many words as you can before the time bar reduces to zero. Each puzzle seems simple at first but as the player delves into the game, it becomes an ultimate challenge of speed thinking and fast movement. The gameplay is inspired from Lewis Carrol's Doublets, but taking an endless approach gives it a unique flavor and transforms into a more competitive game. There are variety of word lengths to find the perfect challenge for your nerves and a bunch of powerful boosters to help you from the mind blocks that lead to vocabulary failures. The relax mode offers an unlimited gameplay with no time limit so players can practice without ever being in a rush. Track your performance and conquer the leaderboards while unlocking plenty of achievements.
Word Morph! is the first game for Nimble Minds, outside of its educational apps portfolio. After spending a year of hard work, carefully crafting every last detail in the game, it was finally submitted to the iOS App Store on May 9th.
- Fun, fast and addictive word puzzle with an endless gameplay.
- Easy to learn, difficult to master.
- Five different word lengths to fit your difficulty level.
- Relax mode for those who love to take their time to enjoy the game.
- 4 amazing boosters to stay ahead of the game.
- Personalized statistics to trak your performance.
- Test your skills with plenty of handcrafted goals
- Connect with Game Center and compete for best high score and total words morphed.
- Rich visual design and cheerful audio for a fun and competitive experience.
- Compete with your frinds on Game Center in a multiplayer mode (coming soon).
- Universal app for iPhones, iPads, iPod and all sizes of Android phones and tablets.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Talal Baweja on Twitter
Personal Twitter for Talal Baweja twitter.com.
About Nimble Minds
We make great learning apps and entertaining games that people love.
More information on Nimble Minds, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Word Morph! Credits
Founder & Designer, Nimble Minds