Marketing Assistant & Social Media Manager
We’re looking for an aspiring marketer who grasps the practical knowledge of online marketing world and holds a keen interest in working for a startup. This post includes responsibilities ranging from content writing to media outreach.
- Build an online presence for Nimble Minds on social networks.
- Find bloggers, journalists and media influencers relevant to our niche and reach out to them with our apps.
- Develop PR with key media influencers and industry experts.
- Build a community of users by providing valuable and informative content
- Write original content for website and blog.
- Write guest blogs for other publications.
- Develop intelligence on the gaming industry by playing current games, gathering and analyzing relevant industry news and reports, and building and maintaining a network of industry insiders.
- Provide customer support to a growing user base.
- Must be a Business or Marketing major graduate with an extraordinary drive to explore online marketing space for digital products.
- Technology enthusiast having comprehensive knowledge of online media properties
- Excellent writing and communication skills with ability to present across multiple levels
- Self-motivated creative person
- Strong work ethic with organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong interest in online marketing
- Strong eye for innovative creative ways to draw players to our mobile games; know what works and doesn’t work for the mobile user
- A practiced user and mobile evangelist
- You own a smart phone; perhaps a tablet, but mobile technology is an integral part of your waking day.
Email us at email@example.com if you are interested to work with us