Bud’s First Words is a beautifully illustrated word learning and reading game, loved by kids, parents and teachers all over the world.
Join Bud on a journey through his house, school, city, park and around as he and his friends go from place to place to learn new words. Children will come across a wide range of words spoken and heard by all toddlers as they are growing up.
In ‘Bud’s First Words’, toddlers and preschool kids will start learning by listening and reading nouns, the names of things found around them in everyday places like bedroom, bathroom, classroom, playground, park, etc. Then in Play mode children will read questions and they will be asked to identify the same objects and recognize their words, this will reinforce their learning. In no time you will see kids spotting and naming things around the house and increasing their vocabulary every time they play.
Read More >
‘Bud’s First Words’ is designed to:
– build children’s everyday vocabulary
– improve reading skills by practicing words children hear at home and school
– improve reading fluency
– boost kids confidence and self esteem
– help children with difficulties like autism, add, adhd, speech delay, non-verbal in reading and learning English language and communication in a positive and stimulating way.
– 24 locations to explore – Bedroom, Bathroom, Breakfast, Classroom, Playground, Park, Street, Store, Grocery, Kitchen, Party, Garden, Family Room, Restaurant, City, Airport, Beach, Carnival, Camping, Under the Sea, Workshop, Clinic, Farm, Fitness Room.
– 350 plus words to learn
– Kid-friendly interface
– No third-party advertising
– No in-app purchases